The watch can test three health metrics: heart rate, blood oxygen and blood pressure
1.Heart rate measurement
2.Blood oxygen measurement
3.Blood pressure measurement
4. Sleep quality monitoring
- Sleep monitoring is to monitor the state of people from they fall asleep to wake up naturally. The watch can record the time of deep sleep and light sleep.
- Deep sleep refers to such a state as small body movement and low heart rate during sleep.
- Light sleep refers to such a state as big body movement and high heart rate during sleep
- The default sleep monitoring starts from 9: 30 p.m. to 12: 00 p.m. of the next day. When sleeping out of this time period, the sleep data will not be recorded or displayed. When sleeping, you need to wear the watch properly
- Note: The monitoring results may differ due to different watch wearing status.