【Designed for Traveling & Large Family】There are 5 USB ports, 2 for the front seat, and 3 for the back seat. The 5ft charging cable, allows back seat and front-seat passengers to simultaneously charge their electronic devices easily. Get one for your upcoming family trip or give this as a decent gift to someone you care about.
【Charging 5 Devices Simultaneously】This car charger enables you to charge 5 devices simultaneously at a maximum speed of 6.2A. It works for all USB-powered devices. No passenger should have to wait for other devices to complete charging. Please note: JOYROOM car USB adapter does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge, the charging page WILL NOT show fast charge when charging.
【Smart Charging Identification Technology】All charging ports have a built-in intelligent chip that can automatically identify any devices you plug in and distributes the optimal charging efficiency for you. Products are CE, FCC & RoHS certified.
【Universal Compatibility】Compatible with all your favorite technology, like smartphones, Galaxy, Pad, android tablets, power bank, video games controllers, sports watch, camera and other USB powered devices. Universal for 12-24V vehicles adapt to mainstream vehicle types such as cars, SUVs, trucks, off-road.
The Perfect USB car charger you ever need
It’s easy to find car chargers with two or three USB ports, however, whether you’re with a bunch of different types of devices or traveling with a large group, even three ports won’t be enough. That’s where JOYROOM multiport car charger comes in. This is a car charger for every need, budget, and trip. With the long 5FT charging cable and a total power output of 5V / 6.2A, anybody in the car can charge their electronic devices easily and steadily at the same time. keep a full charge while you’re heading to work, off on a long drive, or taking a vacation.
Best for Your Road Trips
Whether you’re with a bunch of different types of devices or traveling with a large group, want the quick and comfortable charging experience, or want to make sure the kids can power up their iPads in the back seat, this is the ideal all-in-one charging solution.
Adopting a premium safety chip to prevent over-current, over-voltage, over-temperature, short circuit, over-charge, etc. Meets the highest quality and safety standards.
Input voltage: DC 12V ~ 24V
2 USB output: 5V/3.1A
3 USB output: 5V/3.1A
Total output: 5V/6.2A (MAX)
Total Power: 31W
Material: PC+ABS fireproof
Please Note: To ensure the best performance, we strongly recommend using your device's original cable or a third-party certified cable (such as MFi).
QUESTION & ANSWER:
- Question 1: Can your car charger handle a laptop, an iPad, and two smartphones simultaneously?
- Answer: Yes, you can charge multiple devices simultaneously. All 5 ports will share the total output of 5V/6.2A assuming you have 5 devices connected at once. Please note, This car charger does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge, devices equipped with Quick Charge, will charge at standard speed. So you won’t always get the absolute fastest charging speeds, but it’ll still charge your smartphone or tablet pretty fast regardless.
- Question 2: If I only plug in my iPad and my smartphone, Will this send too much current to them? Answer: This will not, it features an Advanced Smart Charging Identification Technology, the built-in intelligent chip that can automatically identify any devices you plug in and distributes the optimal charging efficiency.
- Question 3: Will this car charger adapter work in the lighter of a 2019 Subaru Forester? What is the maximum DC input voltage allowed?
- Answer: Yes, it works. It is universal for 12-24V vehicles, adapt to mainstream vehicle types such as cars, SUVs, trucks, off-road. Although It’s compatible with all cigarette lighter ports, due to the size of the cigarette lighter, our car charger can not flush fit perfectly for all cars.
- Question 4: Can you leave the charger always plug even if there isn’t anything plugged in or being charged?
- Answer: Yes, you can leave it plugged in all the time. When the phone isn't connected, it's smart enough to realize it's not in use. When you turn your car off, it powers off.
- Question 5: Why is my phone charging so slow?
- Answer: We have collected a lot of car battery information. More than 90% of car batteries have a voltage greater than 12.5 volts. Some car batteries have begun to age, and the voltage is only 12V, but they can still charge mobile phones. A small number of car batteries cannot reach 11.8 volts, Charging speed is very slow, not even charging.