1-What Is Personal Data?
For the purpose of this Policy, Personal Data means and includes your name, phone number, address, email address, online identifiers, and any other data which, directly or indirectly, can identify you.
2-Personal Data We Collect
2.1-Information Voluntarily Provided To Us.
We collect your Personal Data and other information when you visit our Website, place orders, make purchases, sign up or create an account with us, when you interact with our customer service for support or giving us feedback when you visit our retail/pop-up stores, or when you subscriber/participate in our survey/review or marketing activities (e.g., subscribing to our newsletter/mailing list, participating in our loyalty programs, contests, and sweepstakes, etc.).
The Personal Data obtained and collected by us includes:
- Contact information (i.e, your name, phone number, postal address, email address, birthday, and any other personal data)
- Details of purchase/order you're made and your purchase history
- Your payment information, such as billing address, credit card information, and other information required for placing an order or to complete the purchase
- Your consumer behaviors and habits
- Information and reason for contacting our customer service, and communication content between you and our customer service
2.2-Information Automatically Collected By Us.
When you visit our Website, or when you interact with our emails or advertisements on our Website, or other sites, certain information is automatically collected by cookies or other tracking technologies:
- Internet protocol (IP) address and other device identifiers
- Your login information, browser type, browser plug-in types, operation system, time zone setting
- Information about your visit of our Website pages (e.g, products you searched or viewed for, the amount of time you spend on each page, crashes and download errors, and response times)
For more details, please refer to the JoyroomCookies Policy. for more details. You may adjust your browser settings to decline cookies or limit certain tracking. However, such as change, adjustment, or limitation may impact your experience of certain services/features on our Website, or you may not be able to take full advantage of our offerings.
2.3-Information Collected From Third-Party Sources.
We also obtain and collect certain of your information from third party sources, including social media, third party apps, and similar technologies. The information may include your name, user name, postal address, phone number, email address, demographic information, habits, preference, interests, and any other publicly-observed data.
Our Website has the option of using the "Facebook Connect" feature, a service of the Facebook social media network, to log in to your registered account on our Website. By using this feature, you will be redirected to the Facebook website and log in to your registered account by using your Facebook user information. Your Facebook profile will then be linked with our Website, and the information you have consented to be used will be shared with us.
This information may include your first name, last name, profile image, gender, birthday, email address, place of residence, list of friends, habits, preference, and interests.
3- How We Use Your Personal Data?
3.1-To Perform A Contract With You.
We use and process your Personal Data to perform a contract with you and carry out our contractual obligations, including processing the order(s) you have placed and the payments, or take steps that you have requested to enter into a contract.
3.2-For Our Legitimate Interest.
We use and process your Personal Data for our legitimate interests, and our interests are not overridden by your interests, fundamental rights, or freedoms.
Our legitimate interests include:
- To manage your registered account(s) or membership with us
- To run and develop our business activities
- To pursue and conduct general marketing and promotional activities
- To provide you with our customer services, such as after-sale service, answering your queries, and providing you with the required products, services, or information
- To invite your feedback in order to improve our products, service, and Website
- To conduct research, review, and analysis
- To manage and administer our accounts and record
- To prevent or detect fraud and abuses of our Website
3.3-Based On Your Consent.
In addition, based on your consent, we also use and process your Personal Data for other marketing purposes:
- To communicate with you on updates about our products
- To deliver the type of product that may be of interest to you, including tailored advertisements
- To personalize and customize your Website experience
4-Who And How We Share Your Personal Data?
We do not sell your Personal Data. We do share your Personal Data as follows:
Within Joyroom only the duly authorized personnel would have access to your Personal Data as necessary to perform duties for the purposes set forth in clause 2 above.
4.2-Only the duly authorized personnel would have access to your Personal Data as necessary to perform duties for the purposes set forth in clause 2 above.
4.3-Other Third Parties.
In addition, we share your Personal Data with the following third parties:
- Service Providers, including service providers for (a) web hosting, analytics and related services, (b) payment processing, (c) order fulfillment and shipping, (d) fraud protection and credit risk reduction, and (e) marketing services on our behalf. The service providers are obligated contractually not to use, share, or disclose your Personal Data unless as necessary to perform the services on our behalf or to comply with the applicable laws and regulations.
- Business Partners with whom we may collaborate in offering offer products
- Advertising Partners, who will be allowed to set cookies or other tracking tools to collect information regarding your activities on our Website. We may also share with them certain selected personal information, such as purchase records and demographic information. They may use the information collected for "interest-based advertising" and "online behavioral advertising, i.e, to deliver tailored or targeted advertisings to you on other websites.
Trusted Third Parties, where disclosure is necessary (a) to protect the security or integrity of our databases or our Website; (b) for legal proceedings (e.g, legal action against pirated, counterfeit or unauthorized products) and to take precautions against legal liability; (c) in connection with the management of our business and operations; (d) in the event of a sale, merger, reorganization, change of control or any other similar event, to the extent permitted by applicable law; or (e) as required by applicable law or regulations, to the extent compatible with this Privacy.
5-Security And Retention
We place great importance on and are committed to protecting the security of your Personal Data. We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your Personal Data against accidental loss, unlawful or accidental destruction, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, or access. However, there is no electronic transmission or storage of information is 100% secure. While we will use commercially reasonable effort to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security and any transmission of your personal information through the internet is at your own risk. For the best possible protection of your personal data and information, we recommend that your device should be protected (i.e., the latest antivirus systems) and your internet service provider should take appropriate measures for the security of network data transmission (i.e., firewalls and anti-spam filtering).
We retain your Personal Data for the time necessary to achieve the purposes set forth in this Policy, and in any event within the legal limitation periods under the applicable laws.
6-Your Rights With Respect To Your Personal Data
You have the rights to:
- Get a copy of your Personal Data
- Access, correct, and update your Personal Data
- Restrict our use and processing of your Personal Data
- Object our use and processing of your Personal Data for direct marketing and other purpose based on a "legitimate interest"
- Request to delete your Personal Data
- Withdraw a consent given to us previously
- Not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing
Make a complaint against us with your local data protection supervisory authority
You may exercise any of these rights by sending an email to us (email@example.com) with the subject of "Personal Data Right". We will take a step to verify your identity, please provide us with your name, email address, and evidence of your identity. We may also contact you asking for certain information for verification purposes. We will honor your above requests free of charge, however, to the extent permitted by law, we reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee or not to act on the request in case of the request is manifestly unfounded or excessive.
7-Links To Social Media Platforms And Other Sites
7.1-Social Media Platforms.
Our Website contains social media plug-ins, including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Snapchat. If you interact with these plug-ins, your activity on our Website will also be made available to those social media platforms. We do not have control of these social medial platforms and do not endorse or make any representations about the third-party websites/applications, we are not responsible for their privacy practices or content. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of such social media platforms with which you interact.
Our Website may also contain hyperlinks to other third-party website/applications which are not controlled or operated by us. The hyperlinks are for your reference and convenience only. We do not endorse or make any representations about third-party websites/applications and are not responsible for their privacy practices or content. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of any website/application you visit before you visit the website/application or provide your Personal Data to them.
8-Children's Privacy Protection
We are concerned about the safety of children when they use the internet. Our services and Website are not directed to children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. Children should obtain their parent's consent before giving out their personal information. If we are made aware that personal information of a child under the age of 13 (or the age of 16 in certain EU member countries) are collected without verifiable parental consent, we will delete such information from our files as soon as possible and cease and terminate the child's register account/membership. If you are concerned about your child's use of our Website, we recommend you to use web-filtering technology to supervise your child's access to our Website.
If you learn that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please alert us at firstname.lastname@example.org. with a subject of "Children's Privacy Protection".
9-Last Modified Date And Change
This version of Policy is last modified and effective on 22 September 2020. We may from time to time change or modify our Policy to reflect changes to our privacy practices. If there is any modification or change, we will update the latest version which will be effective from the Last Modified Date. For any material changes, we will post a prominent notice on our Website, and where required by applicable law, we may also notify you of such material changes and seek your consent.
10-Questions And Concerns
If you have any queries, concerns, complaints, feedback, or comments regarding this Policy, please contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com. We will endeavor to respond to your request and resolve your concerns as soon as possible.
Joyroom Cookies Policy:
- What Is Cookie? A cookie is a small data file sent to your browser and stored on your computer's hard drive, mobile phone, or other devices. The "first party cookies" are the cookies set by the website owner, and are used to make the website work, and work more efficiently, also to provide reporting information. The "third party cookies" are the cookies set by other third parties, which allows third-party features/functionality to have functioned on our Website, such as website analytics and advertising. Also, they can recognize your device when you visit or interact with our Website, and when you visit or interact with other sites. Cookies can also be classified as "session cookies" which would be deleted automatically when you close the website browser, and "persistent cookies" which would last for more than one visit. The sites with these cookies can recognize you when you re-open your browser.
- Types Of Cookies We Use. Strictly Necessary And Functional Cookies – These cookies are necessary for basic site functionality and to provide you with services on our Website, i.e, allowing your access to our Website, identifying you when you sign in your registered account, allowing your use of Website functions such as shopping carts and securing customer account pages. If you choose to disable these cookies, you will be unable to place orders. These cookies are first-party and session cookies.
- Performance And Functionality Cookies – These cookies are not strictly necessary but can enhance the Website’s performance and functionality by tracking usage on the Website. For example, they allow us to remember your site preference. If you choose to disable these cookies, certain functions such as the personalized features may become unavailable. These cookies are also first-party cookies and can be session or persistent.
- Analytics and customization cookies – These cookies collect information about how you use the Website, such as which pages you visit, and help us customize the Website for you. They also include analytics allowing us to obtain statistics about website access and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns. The information so collected is aggregated and no personal identification information would be collected by these cookies. These cookies are a mix of first-party and third-party cookies and can be session or persistent. The third-party cookies include pinterest.com, facebook.com, and twitter.com.
- Advertising And Marketing Cookies – These cookies collect information to create tailored advertising to your interest in our Website, social media platforms, or other sites. They identify your preferences and analyze your online interactions with us. If you choose to disable these cookies, it may result in receiving advertising that is not as relevant to you. These cookies are a mix of first-party and third-party cookies and can be session or persistent. The third-party cookies include naver.com, line.me, shop.pe, doubleclike.net, linksynergy.com, Facebook.comandcom.
- Social Media Cookies – These cookies enable you to connect to third party social media networks and share content from our website through to the social media networks. If you choose to disable these cookies, you will be unable to connect to the social media networks effectively and to share content. These cookies are a mix of first-party and third-party cookies and can be session or persistent. The third-party cookies include pinterest.com, facebook.com, and twitter.com.
- Google Analytics. We use Google Analytics to collect information about how you use our Website. The information generated by the cookies about your use of our Website, such as time, place, and frequency of your visits to our Website, including your IP address, will be transmitted to Google’s servers in the United States and stored there. Google will use this information on our behalf to analyze your use of our Website, compile reports regarding activities on our Website and other internet usages. The information that your browser conveys within Google Analytics will not be merged and associated with any other data held by Google. You may at any time opt-out from being tracked by Google Analytics. For more details, please visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Please be aware that if you disable the cookies completely, our Website may not be able to function properly, and it may impact your experience of certain services/features, or you may not be able to take full advantage of our offerings.
Joyroom welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Joyroom has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Joyroom at:
Joyroom Team: firstname.lastname@example.org